The Tech-1 KX v2 glove is a premium karting glove, designed to deliver high levels of comfort and performance. Featuring external seams for superior comfort and to prevent any excessive pressure points forming on the hands while driving, this glove is equipped with Alpinestars open cuff design with a 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit. Other neat design touches include a synthetic suede leather palm with a silicon surface for improved flexibility and control, and a touch compatible print on thumb and index fingers for using mobile devices while at the track.
- Two-layer stretch nylon-cotton construction provides the optimum combination of feel and comfort.
- Combination of technical material construction methods result in a significant reduction in the glove’s weight as well as high levels of sensitivity and feel.
- Ergonomically designed grip treatment on palm areas for improved feel, durability, mobility and grip.
- External seams technique offers high level of performance, as well as ensuring the glove is lighter thanks to reduced material hemming.
- Nylon-cotton finger sidewalls plus synthetic suede palms for durability, feel and comfort.
- Equipped with a touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
- Pre-curved finger and innovative palm design aids fit while reducing material bunching.
- Alpinestars cuff opening design with a 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit.