MyChron Expansion features four inputs to connect
the systems to an equal number of additional channels.
All channels are easily configurable as analog through
the system menu to sample data coming from:
- Exhaust gas valve position sensor (very important to understand
at which RPM value the exhaust port opens)
- Wheel speed sensor: the first input on the left can be configured also as digital input
- No contact brake pedal position sensor
- No contact throttle pedal position sensor (to know if and when to accelerate)
- Brake pressure sensor
- Water temperature or cylinder head temperature
- (PT100 thermo-resistor only)
- Steering angle potentiometer (to highlight over/under steering situations)
- Brake pedal potentiometer
- Throttle pedal potentiometer
MyChron Expansion is a complete, value-for-money
instrument for professional kart analysis.
Warning: MyChron Expansion DOES NOT support
There are no reviews yet.