Certified to CIK FIA homologation standards, the KMX-9 V2 features an aggressive design and vibrant colorways for entry and intermediate level racers. Boasting a two-layer construction for protection and lightness, this suit also has a 100% Polyester toweling liner for driver comfort. Other driver-friendly design details include an angled front opening, stretch panels on the back, shoulders and waist for an optimized fit, and breathable mesh material on the crotch and underarms.
Alpinestars Formula 1-derived design and technology shoulder epaulettes.
• Ergonomic collar with soft knitted lining for extended coverage and maximum comfort with safe closure system.
• Adjustable waist belt allows a tight personalized fit.
• Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling is patterned to create the optimum position while driv-ing.
• Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs provide a snug fit and help prevent unwanted movement of the suit.
• Two thigh pockets offer a convenient storage option for those times away from the driving seat.
• Premium YKK zipper with personalized zipper pullers, plus double slider for versatile and cus-tomizable fit.
• Comes in a wide range of aggressive new colorways.
• Advanced two-layer construction assembly for optimized performance, improved breathability and weight saving.
• Engineered for durability, minimal material bunching and abrasion resistance, while the poly-toweling lining boasts moisture-wicking properties.
• Alpinestars asymmetric front opening design aids fitting.
• Knitted stretchable panels on back shoulder and lumbar area ensure minimal material resistance while driving.
• Tech mesh panels positioned on the underarms and seat area for optimized ventilation.