The GP Tech v3 features an outer shell twill material developed exclusively for Alpinestars which is combined with an innovative aramidic base knit lining for optimum levels of comfort, protection, light weight and comfort. Thanks to the introduction of the aramidic base lining with an open weave structure, this suit is superbly breathable, and these levels are further enhanced by the breathable panels on the side. The GP Tech v3 also incorporates lightweight stretchable panels at the center back, lower back, elbow, crotch and knee zone to provide great flexibility both in and out of the car.
• Strategically positioned Formula 1-derived stretch panels at center back and spine, lower back, elbow, crotch and knee zones for enhanced flexibility, both in and out the car.
• Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
• Soft and thin wrist and ankle cuffs for maximum comfort and reduced weight.
• Soft collar with knit fabric and secure hook and loop closure for improved comfort.
• Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
• Printed logos help maintain suit’s material integrity and reduce weight.
• Certified to the new FIA 8856-2018 homologation standard.
• Super-lightweight and breathable multi-layer suit incorporating thin stretchable panels, for maximum comfort and effective regulation of body temperature.
• Nomex® anti-static outer shell fabric for exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
• Sold with laundry bag for convenience and effective material fiber protection.
• Premium YKK thin lightweight zipper personalized with Alpinestars leather puller, plus double slider for a versatile and customizable fit.
• Thigh pockets for convenient, unobstusive storage.
• Athletic fit design.
• Weight 325g/sqm.