Certified to CIK FIA homologation standards, the KMX-9 V2 features an aggressive design and vibrant colorways for entry and intermediate level racers. Boasting a two-layer construction for protection and lightness, this suit also has a 100% Polyester toweling liner for driver comfort. Other driver-friendly design details include an angled front opening, stretch panels on the back, shoulders and waist for an optimized fit, and breathable mesh material on the crotch and underarms.
- Advanced two-layer construction assembly for optimized performance, improved breathability and weight saving.
- Engineered for durability, minimal material bunching and abrasion resistance, while the po-ly-toweling lining boasts moisture-wicking properties.
- Alpinestars asymmetric front opening design aids fitting.
- Knitted stretchable panels on back shoulder and lumbar area ensure minimal material resis-tance while driving.
- Tech mesh panels positioned on the underarms and seat area for optimized ventilation.
- Certified to CIK-FIA Level2 homologation standard. N 2013-1.